3x Kodak Ultramax 400 Film 3-Pack (9x 35mm, 24 exp Films)
KODAK ULTRA MAX 400 Film is a worry-free, easy-to-use
high speed film designed for snapshooters. ULTRA MAX
400 Film gives you the flexibility you need to take
consistently better pictures in more picture taking
situations—better low-light picture quality with fewer
underexposures, better results with zoom lenses, greater
flash range, better “stop-action” photos, and reduced
impact of camera shake.
Even when enlarged, ULTRA MAX 400 Film delivers
excellent sharpness and fine grain for crisp, clear pictures.
Optimized color precision technology provides
consistently bright, vibrant colors with accurate skin-tone
reproduction for natural-looking people pictures.
ULTRA MAX 400 Film is designed for processing in
KODAK FLEXICOLOR Chemicals for Process C-41. It is
printing compatible with KODAK GOLD Films.
- Advanced T-GRAIN Emulsion technology
- Antenna dye sensitization
- Advanced development accelerators
- Optimized color precision technology
- Highest effective speed of any consumer 400 offering
- Better underexposure protection
- Long flash range
- Fine grain and high sharpness
- Great skin tones and superb color
- Better pictures under more conditions (inside, outside, bad light, fast action).
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Load and unload your camera in subdued light.
Store unexposed film at 21°C (70°F) or lower in the
original sealed package. Always store film (exposed or
unexposed) in a cool, dry place. Process film as soon as
possible after exposure.
Do not use a safelight. Handle unprocessed film in total