Customer satisfaction is the number one priority.
Your consent will be bound by these terms and conditions if you continue.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The details you provide to us about yourself are true, correct and up to date.
- If you provide us with your credit card details, these details are true, correct and current.
- If we have made an error in pricing, we will notify you of the correct price and give you the option to cancel.
- In no circumstances are we liable for special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind including any loss of profit or of contract, even if you advise us of any special circumstances or such loss was reasonably foreseeable. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer system.
- We may change our product and prices at any time without prior notice. Any description of our product including any specifications, illustrations, drawings, data, dimensions and weights is approximate and is given by way of identification only. The use of that description does not constitute a sale by description and does not form part of our contract with you unless we say so in writing. You are responsible for ensuring that the product ordered is suitable for its intended use by you and we are not liable to you for any product you order which is unsuitable for your intended use.
- Product images used on this website are for illustration purposes only and actual items will vary in appearance. Package contents are at the discretion of the manufacturer and may vary from those described from time to time.
- We will not accept any liability for any loss or damage, which may be incurred by any person acting in reliance upon this information. All brands, logos, images and names are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the Site or any of Plazacameras Websites, including via e-mail and chat or by obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Camera Warehouse employee, host, or representative or other members or visitors on the Site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Site or use the Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- The cost of delivering our product to you is in addition to the price of our product and must be paid at the same time you pay for our product in full. Before you complete your purchase of our product, we will confirm with you how our product will be delivered to you and the cost of delivery.
- Delivery takes place at the time our product passes into your or your agent’s exclusive physical control, when you collect the product or arrange for their collection from us or when ownership of our product has passed to you, whichever is earlier. Unless we make other arrangements with you, our product is delivered direct (by courier, registered mail or express post) to the address nominated by you at the time you applied to purchase our product. Any date for delivery of our product indicated by us is an estimated date for delivery only. We are under no liability for any loss or damage, however it arises, if the product is not delivered by that date.
- At all times from the date of delivery, our product is at your risk of loss or damage and you are responsible for its safe custody.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card/Paypal account. We will inform you as soon as possible of any change in prices, or cancellation of orders. Under Consumer Protection Law, we do not accept returns for “change of mind” or if you order incorrectly. However, damages or faults will be treated on a case-by-case basis.
- When you take delivery of our product, you must inspect it immediately. You must report to us in writing any damage or incorrect supply that must be received by us within 7 days of delivery otherwise we may refuse any claim you make. If our product is damaged or “dead on arrival” when we deliver it to you we may accept its return and replace it with an equivalent product or credit you with the price paid, at our option.
- We will accept the return of our product if the product is not in accordance with your order, your proof of purchase is returned, and it is returned to us in its original condition within 7 days of delivery.. We may charge you a handling or re-stocking fee of up to 20% for any product which we have correctly supplied to order but you wish to return and we have agreed to the return of the product. You agree that you shall make no claim against us for any delay in delivery or any damaged product delivered to you as a direct or indirect result of events beyond our control.
- If any item/s is returned to us by post for manufacturer defects and the claim is subsequently found to be false or wrong, postage for the return of goods shall be borne by the customer and must be paid for before the item/s is returned. Any products left in our care or premises for longer than 3 months can be sold by us to recover any fees, charges or storage.
- You do not own any of our products in your possession until our entire product you have purchased from us at any time and all other amounts owing by you to us have been paid for in full. Until you have given us full payment, you promise to store and deal with our product in a way that it is clearly identifiable as outs. You grant us an irrevocable licence to enter your premises on any business day to inspect our product in your possession and your books or records regarding our product.
- Faulty products need to be returned to the registered supplier in AUSTRALIA for repair/replacement under warranty. Phone us on 08 93254040 for instructions or contact the manufacturer directly. Note all returns on warranty are “return to base”, i.e. are at the expense of the custom
All warranties or conditions implied by law are excluded.
If implied warranties or conditions cannot be excluded, but limitation is permitted, our liability is limited to, in relation to goods, a refund of the purchase price actually paid, the replacement of the damaged product or the supply of equivalent product at our absolute discretion and, in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the service supplied again.
No claim will be admitted if the product has received maltreatment, inattention or interference or the product has not been used in accordance with any performance ratings or care instructions.
In no circumstances are we liable for special, indirect or consequential loss including any loss of profit or of contact, even if you advise us of any special circumstances or such loss was reasonably foreseeable.
These terms and conditions are governed by, and you agree to submit to, the laws applicable in the State of Western Australia.
These terms and conditions form your entire agreement with these terms and conditions and us supersede all or any previous agreements or undertakings we may have had with you. We may update these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. All transactions thereafter will be subject to the updated terms and conditions. If you continue to purchase our product after the date such updates become effective you will be deemed to have agreed to the updated terms and conditions.