7artisans 50mm f/1.8 Lens for Micro 4/3rds
- Portrait-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 100mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6′.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Lenses, Other, Sony FE (Full Frame)
Laowa 12mm f2.8 ZERO-D
- 12mm Ultra-Wide Focal Length
- Aperture Range of f/2.8-22
- Manual Focus and Manual Aperture Rings
- Low Distortion (ZERO-D) Design
- 16 Elements in 10 Groups
- 3 Extra-Low Dispersion & 2 Aspherical Elements
- Dust & Water-Repellent Coating
- Designed for Full-Frame and APS-C Sized Sensors