Polar Pro 50/50 for GoPro Hero 9
Capture epic split shots over and under the water’s surface with the completely redesigned Polar Pro 50/50 for GoPro Hero 9. The updated removable lens allows you to clean or replace without the use of tools. We utilized our knowledge in custom optics to produce enhanced clarity and sharpness over previous versions. When diving shallow, the dome provides a 30% wider field of view for a truly expansive image. Waterproof up to 10m, the marine-grade build is ready to take on all of your dive adventures.
The Polar Pro 50/50 for GoPro Hero 9 dome mounts on your camera and allows access to the foldout mounting point, so you are able to add the optional grip or handle of your choice. The dome is a useful tool for capturing partially-submerged or split shots.
The dome surrounds your lens and can be used to create a variety of partially-submerged shots, from the classic half-submerged shot with the water line bisecting your frame to looking down into the water with a small portion of the frame above water, or with most of the field of view below the surface, looking up above the horizon. Included with the dome is a protective cover for transport and storage as well as a plug that protects the dome from dirt and water when it is not mounted to your camera.
Key Features of the Polar Pro 50/50 for GoPro Hero 9 Over-Under Dome
- Engineered specifically for the HERO9® Black Camera. (Not compatible with the HERO9®Protective Housing)
- The all-new design allows you to clean or replace the lens without any tools.
- PolarPro custom-designed optics for enhanced clarity and sharpness.
- Marine-grade system is waterproof to 10-meters.
- Use for creative over/under shots or shoot completely underwater for a 30% wider field-of-view.
- Adventure Assurance™ – Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear throughout your adventures or your money back.
Field of View Compensation
The dome widens your camera’s field of view by 30%, which helps compensate for the increased focal length effect that shooting underwater creates.
Spend more time in the water, and less time setting up your gear.
Marine Grade System
This sealed system is ideal for snorkelling and shallow dives at depths up to 10-meters.