Olympus 45mm F1.8 Lens
Positioned as the perfect portrait prime, the Olympus 45mm f1.8 is a sleek 90mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The short-telephoto focal length pairs with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field for producing selective focus effects. The optical construction of the lens incorporates two extra-high refractive index elements, which help to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize notable sharpness and accurate rendering. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is employed to deliver quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to suit both video and photo applications.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field and selective focusing effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Two extra-high refractive index elements are used to control distortion and spherical aberration for improved sharpness and clarity.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
See other Micro Four Third lenses here
|Focal Length||45mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 90mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||27°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64′ / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||37 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.20 x 1.81″ / 56 x 46 mm|
|Weight||4.1 oz / 116 g|