Nitecore MH25V2 Rechargeable Flashlight
The Nitecore MH25V2 has three improved performance for remarkable beam throw. It is now has further beam distance of up to 475 meters, faster charging with USB-C and longer lasting with it’s 21700 Li-ion battery.
By utilizing an optical system combined with crystal coating and “Precision Digital Optics Technology” (PDOT), it has a max peak beam intensity of 57,000cd. The MH25V2 is ideal for search, emergency, self-defense, outdoor activities, maintenance checks, patrols, law enforcement and more with it’s incredible lumens up to 1,300.
The MH25V2 uses USB-C for it’s charging and it only takes 3 hour 45 minutes for full charge the torch with it’s included 21700 Li-ion battery. There are 2 user modes available for you to switch to and from; daily mode and tactical mode. Daily mode allow user to use Ultralow, Low, Mid, High, SOS, Strobe, Beacon while tactical mode able to use – High, Mid, Low, Ultralow, Strobe.
This upgraded MH25 is a must have. Brad Kirk from Plaza Cameras recommends this as great product that wont let you down. Great in all weather conditions. Long Battery life. Fast USB c charging. Long Life rechargeable battery supplied. This will ne one of the best flashlight you can get
- High – 1300 lumens, 3 hours runtime, 475 meters, 57,000cd
- Mid – 300 lumens, 8 hours 30 minutes runtime, 210 meters, 11,300cd
- Low – 50 lumens, 50 hours runtime, 87 meters, 1,900cd
- Ultralow – 1 lumen, 1,500 hours runtime, 11 meters, 30cd
- Strobe – 1300 lumens
- Beacon – 1300 lumens
- SOS – 1300 lumens
- Power indicator
- Advanced temperature regulation (ATR)
- Memory function
- Randomly changing strobe mode
- User-friendly metal side switch
- Tactical tail switch
- Detachable clip, included
- U-shaped tail design
- 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery (NL2150, 5000mAh)
- USB-C charging cable
- Spare O-ring
- 18650/CR123 battery magazine