– Nikon Z9 and Zfc compatible!
– Turn SONY E lenses Autofocus on Nikon Z cameras (Full frame and APS-C)
– the only adapter in the market that also supports Nikon Z APS-C cameras
– Support E mount third party lenses, e.g. Sigma, Tamron, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Samyang
– Viltrox and Yougnuo lenses are not supported
– 2mm thin
– Support AF-S, AF-C, AF-F, Eye-AF, pinpoint focusing and Face detection
– Smooth focusing performance during video shooting
– Support auto aperture
– Support the use of manual lenses
– Support AF/MF button on the lens body
– Firmware upgradable via micro-USB port and a gifted clip
– Suitable for Nikon ZFC, Z50, Nikon Z5, Nikon Z6, Nikon Z6 ii, Nikon Z7, Nikon Z7 ii, Z9 cameras
** For optimal focusing performance, AF-C wide-area focus mode should be selected for high-speed continuous shooting.
This Sony E Lens to Nikon Z-Mount Autofocus Adapter from Megadap allows a Sony E-mount lens to be used on Nikon Z-mount cameras. Compatible with both Sony and third-party FE-mount lenses, this adapter will not only work on any Nikon Z-mount camera but will enable the use of any advance feature such as autofocus, image stabilization, as well as camera controlled aperture functions. It has been engineered ingeniously with light absorbing materials used in the inner surfaces as well as its sophisticaed electronics module housed inside a durable brass ring that’s only 2mm thick.
- Allows most Sony E-mount lenses to be used on select Nikon Z-mount cameras
- Supports electronic communication to enable autofocus, time-lapse, as well as auto exposure features
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video file
- Brass mounting ring helps to provide a lightweight camera-to-lens connection with enhanced durability.
Compatible Nikon Z-Series Cameras
- Z 50
- Z 5
- Z 6
- Z 6II
- Z 7
- Z 7II
- Z fc