Lomography Konstruktor Camera Kit
The Lomography Konstruktor Do-It-Yourself 35mm Film SLR Camera Kit provides you with all of the components needed to build your own fully-functioning camera. The kit includes all of the pieces as well as instructions and a screwdriver for constructing a ready-to-use camera in about 1-2 hours. Additionally, a range of colored sticker sets are also included for customizing the appearance of your unique, hand-built camera.
Once complete, the Konstruktor features a detachable 50mm f/10 fixed-aperture lens that can focus between 1.6′ and infinity, a waist-level reflex viewfinder with flip-up magnifier, a PC socket for attaching an external flash via an optional cable and manual exposure control, including a choice of 1/80 sec. “N” exposure and bulb exposure settings. The shutter is uncoupled with the film winding mechanism to enable multiple exposures and a 1/4″-20 tripod socket is integrated into the design to allow for steady picture-taking.
Do-It-Yourself SLR Camera
Learn the Mechanics
Customize the Camera’s Appearance
- A detachable 50mm f/10 fixed-aperture lens provides a normal perspective and allows for focusing between 1.6′ to infinity.
- Hooded waist-level reflex viewfinder enables clear viewing and includes a flip-up magnifier for precise composition and focusing control.
- An integrated PC socket permits the attachment of an optional external flash via a flash cable.
- 1/80 sec., “N”, and bulb exposure settings allow for creative control and support multiple exposures.
- A 1/4″-20 tripod socket enables steady camera placement for sharp long exposures and consistent compositions.
- Manual film winding and take-up spools allow for loading of any kind of 35mm film and also permit creating multiple exposure and other creative effects.