Hahnel Captur Pro Module
The Hahnel Captur Pro Module offers a versatile range of functionalities, empowering you to customize your camera setup for time-lapse photography, high-speed object capture, wildlife monitoring, and more, through the utilization of various sensors and programming options. This feature-rich module includes light and sound sensors, laser compatibility, and even a dedicated IR module. Furthermore, it is equipped with an auxiliary port to accommodate additional sensors. You can program the shutter release for timed sequences and various capture modes, such as AF, single shot, continuous shooting, and bulb mode.
For added convenience, the Captur Pro Module allows for fast wireless connectivity with a Captur system, reaching distances of up to 328 feet. It seamlessly integrates with the Captur system wirelessly, or for a direct connection, it can be linked to your camera using a 2.5mm release cable, available separately for Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Olympus/Panasonic.
Unleash the full potential of your photography. The Captur Pro Module from Hahnel, enables you to capture extraordinary moments with precision and ease.
Hahnel Captur Pro Module Features:
- 4 Built-in sensors (Light, sound, laser & IR)
- Auxilary port all users to connect 3rd party sensors such as pressure plates, humidity and temperature sensors
- Fully programmable timed sequences including delay, interval timer, exposure and exposure length settings
- Shutter release button with autofocus, single and continuous shooting & bulb mode
- Connect wirelessly to camera using the ‘Captur’ (sold seperately)
- Use the studio light cable with the module pro or Captur receivers to trigger studio lights and strobes
- Powered by AA Batteries
- DCM – Digital Channel Matching
See the Captur here: Hahnel Captur Remote and Flash Trigger