Sony A7III Mirrorless Digital Camera BODY ONLY
•Newly developed Sony A7III full-frame 24.2MPi back-illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS image sensor with evolved image processing
• Wide ISO range of 100 – 51200 (expandable to ISO 50 – 204800 for still images) and 15-Stopii dynamic range at low sensitivities
• World class AF system featuring 693 phase-detection AF points covering 93% of image area, 425 contrast AF points and fast and reliable Eye AF
• Continuous shooting at up to 10 fps with either mechanical shutter or silent shooting and full Auto Focus/Auto Exposure tracking
• 5-axis optical in-body image stabilisation with a 5.0 step shutter speed advantage
• High resolution 4Kvi movie shooting with full pixel readout and no pixel binning across full-width of full-frame sensor
• The longest rated battery life of any mirrorless camera at 710 shots per charge.
• Upgraded operability and functionality including addition of joystick for adjusting focus points, dual SD card slots.