The Canon EF mount Samyang 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Lens is a prime, manual focus wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C-sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 16mm and a broad 105.9° angle of view, this lens is ideally suited for interior, architectural, and landscape photography applications. One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, a nano crystal anti-reflection coating system (NCS) has been applied to lens elements in order to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
Samyang 10mm F 2.8 UMC II EOS Canon Mount
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 16mm, making it ideally suited for indoor, architectural, and landscape subjects.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Manual focus design permits selective control over focus placement.
- One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- Nano crystal anti-reflection coating system improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.39 x 4.18″ (86 x 106.1 mm)|
|Weight||1.30 lb (590 g)|
|Package Weight||2.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.74 x 6.85 x 4.803″|