RODE Video Mic Wireless GO & Lavalier Go Kit
Wireless GO is a wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form, and price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input. The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g. This makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -6dB, -12dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
Rode Lavalier GO
Rode Lavalier GO is designed to perform brilliantly in a wide range of broadcast applications, from
film making to vlogging to journalism. Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, the
Lavalier GO delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes
to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations.
The Lavalier GO comes with a durable mounting clip for quick and easy rigging, a foam pop filter for
reducing harsh plosives and wind noise, and features Kevlar® reinforced cabling built to withstand
even the most demanding usage. It is designed to pair with the Wireless GO, but works flawlessly
with any recording device with a 3.5mm TRS mic input that supplies plug-in power, including the
RØDElink range of wireless transmitters. It is even compatible with smartphones and other devices
with TRRS inputs using the RØDE SC4 adapter.