Nitecore Tup 1000 Lumen Torch
Revolutionary Intelligent Pocket Light
- Utilizes a Cree XP-L HD V6 LED to emit a max output of 1000 Lumens.
- Equipped with a total reflective optic lens for a max throw of 180 meters.
- Multi functional OLED Real-Time Display. (Shows battery level and voltage, brightness level, user mode and run-time remaining.)
- Two lockout modes available: Half lockout Mode – The power button is unavailable to activate the flashlight. Holding the mode button is still available for accessing turbo for tactical or emergency needs. Full lockout Mode – When in full lockout mode, both buttons are unavailable to activate the flashlight so that the Nitecore TUP can be stored in the backpack.
- Advanced power cut-off technology. An ultra-low parasitic drain of 1uA provides a unique and unprecedented user experience in the standby status.
- The built-in battery of 1200 mAh offers a run-time up to 70 hours.
- Compact and lightweight. The TUP torch weighs in at 53.6g (including the clip) and is 70.3 x 29.5 x 26.2mm.
- Made from a high strength aluminium alloy shell with an anodized finish and scratch resistant.
- Rubber cover on the USB charging port. Provides outstanding water, dust and impact resistance.
- Two user modes available. Daily mode – For outdoor and long-time illumination. DEMO mode – For EDC and short-time illumination.
- 5 brightness levels available. Turbo – 1000 lumens. High – 200 lumens. Mid – 65 lumens. Low – 15 lumens. Ultralow – 1 lumen.
Find the user manual for this torch here
See more of the Nitecore Range here