DJI Osmo Action Camera
Live the Action
Whether you want to record your world from behind a lens or be the star of the show, the Osmo Action dual screens allow you to capture it all with the touch of a button. A vivid front screen lets you frame yourself effortlessly in any setting, while the back screen delivers a crystal-clear, hyper-responsive display. This durable, versatile action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology that lets you spend less time worrying about equipment and more time living the action.
Made to Move
After years of providing advanced, reliable stabilization technology to filmmakers around the globe, DJI has gone one step further. RockSteady combines EIS with complex algorithms, delivering stable, shake-free footage no matter how heavy the action gets.
More Dynamic Detail with HDR Video
Dramatically enhance the dynamic range of your footage when recording with HDR video. This shooting mode delivers natural transitions between light and dark areas, capturing rich details that are often lost in environments with complex lighting.
Take Your Best Shot
Osmo Action packs a high-quality punch with 4K/60fps at 100Mbps video. This ensures your footage always matches the intensity of the moment while maintaining sharp details.
- 8x Slow Motion – Capture every epic move with jaw-dropping clarity and detail when you use 8x slow motion with 1080p resolution and 240fps.
- Custom Exposure Settings – Shoot for the stars with manual and semi-automatic settings that allow up to 120 seconds of exposure, perfect for capturing the night sky.
- Timelapse – Condense time and movement for stunning, easy-to-achieve results.
- Timed Shooting Mode – Set up timed RAW shots, perfect for post-processing and additional control.
- Custom Mode – For simplified use and upgraded efficiency, Custom mode lets you store, list, and select frequently used shooting modes and exposure settings.
- QS Button – The Quick Switch button ensures modes and settings are easily and quickly accessible. It has multiple capabilities including options that let you flip between the front and back screen, change modes, and select custom settings.
- SnapShot – SnapShot means you’ll never miss a moment of the action. Press the shutter button to power on and begin recording in under two seconds. Pressing the shutter button once when the camera is in sleep mode or powered off engages preset shooting modes.
- Voice Control – Five voice commands make essential functions like filming, capturing photos, and powering down the device effortless.
- 11m Waterproof – Sporting a watertight seal and a hydrophobic coating on the back touchscreen, Osmo Action is waterproof at depths of up to 11 meters, making it the perfect underwater companion.
|Sensor||1-Chip 1/2.3″ CMOS|
|Sensor Resolution||12 MP|
|Angle of View||Wide: 145°|
|Screen Resolution||640 x 360 (325 Dots)|
|Shutter Speed||120 – 1/8000 Second (Photo, Video)|
|Photo ISO Range||100 – 3200 (Manual)|
|Video ISO Range||100 – 3200 (Manual)|
|Shooting Modes||Time-Lapse Movie|
|Self-Timer||3, 10 Sec|
|Scene Modes||Preset: Yes|
|Waterproof Depth Rating||36.1′ / 11.0 m (Camera)|
|Inputs||1 x USB 3.1 Type-C|