Boya BY-WM4 Pro-K1 Wireless Microphone
Designed for videographers on a limited budget and video hobbyists, Boya BY-Wm4 Pro-K1 Wireless Microphone system is a new generation 2.4 GHz wireless microphone, dual-Channel for capturing audio with dual subjects to your smartphones, tablets, DSLR cameras, consumer camcorders, PCs etc.
It is a compact and extraordinarily easy-to-use wireless microphone system for recording crisp and clear speech,
and interviews. Omni-directional lavalier mic included is suitable for performers who which to exhibit freedom
of movement in their visual recordings. Additionally, the system offers a up to 60m (197ft) line-of-sight operation range.
Boya BY-Wm4 Pro-K1 Wireless Microphone consists of one compact body-pack transmitter (TX4 Pro), a portable receiver(RX4 Pro), a Lavalier/lapel microphone, an omnidirectional lavalier microphone, a 3.5mm TRRS audio cable and a 3.5mm TRS audio cable, which provides immediate out-of-the-box operability for anyone, making it ideal for video, podcast, and mobile journalism applications.
The receiver is built with 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone output jacks. The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
– For mobile Journalists, Vloggers, YouTubers, Podcasters and more.
– Compatible with most of Audio/Video equipment, such as Smartphone, tablet, DSLR’s, small recorder, Audio Recorder, PC etc.
– Dual-channel receiver allows working two transmitters at the same time.
– Compact and lightweight body pack transmitter and receiver
– Electric condenser, omni-directional lavalier microphone
– With simple gain buttons and a power/pair button, the system is comfortably easy to use.
|RF Modulation:||GFSK (Gauss frequency Shift Keying)|
|Frequency band:||2.4GHz (2405-2478MHz)|
|Signal/Noise:||84dB or more|
|Distortion:||0.05% or less (32Ω,1 KHz,65mW output)|
|RF output level:||3mW|
|Earphone output level:||32Ω,65mW|
|Reception sensitivity:||-90dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz|
|Audio input connector:||3.5mm mini jack|
|Operation range:||60m (197ft) (without obstacle)|
|Power requirements:||3V DC (Two AAA size batteries)|
|Consumption power:||Transmitter: 3V/70mA|
|Dimensions:||Receiver: 45x70x35mm (1.8*2.8*1.4 inches)|
|Transmitter: 45x70x35mm (1.8*2.8*1.4 inches)|
|Weight:||Receiver: 47g (1.7 oz)|
|Transmitter: 47g (1.7 oz)|