Benro X Series 3XD DSLR Gimbal
The Benro X Series 3XD DSLR Gimbal is a 3-axis gimbal stabilizer with a unique swivel handle designed to be compact for travel and allow for different shooting configurations.
The Benro X Series 3XD DSLR Gimbal Features:
- Two carrying positions
- Foldable Design
- Directional Control
- Auto Rotation
- Shooting Modes
- 45 degree offset
- Audio Cabling
- Supports up to 3.8kgs
- 12 hour Battery Life
- 3 Axis/User Customizable Buttons
- Universal Adapter
- Carry Case
Assists in Providing Smooth Footage – The Benro X-Series 3XD is ideal for cameras up to 3.8kgs. The 3XD features CNC machining with an innovative design and is unlike other gimbal stabilizers, which allow for upright holding only.
Two Carry Positions for Maximum Adaptability and Comfort – By turning the button on the handle, you can quickly convert your 3XD from Upright (high angle) to Carry (low angle) mode. This puts less strain on your wrist when tracking low moving objects and delivers incredible results. The ergonomic, silicon grip provides added comfort at all times.
Long 12-hour Battery Life – The 3XD will last for 12 hours on a single charge. With a 12-hour battery life, the 3XD is guaranteed to keep up with you during the most extensive days of shooting. You can use it all day or over multiple days and never miss a shot.
Intelligent Smartphone App Features – Calibrate your 3XD, remotely control your stabilizer and camera, adjust parameters, and upgrade your firmware all via the Benro Gimbals App. Create a beautiful time-lapse with dynamic motion.
Travel Friendly – Keep your production value high while traveling light. Collapsible handle makes it perfect for traveling.
Quick Storage Case – The included carry case allows you to retain your individual axis positions saving you setup time at your next location.
Swivel Handle – The unique swivel handle is designed for different filming angles and is compact for travel.
Multiple Shooting Modes – Each mode allows you to control how the gimbal functions for different shooting scenarios.
- Universal Follow – Provides smooth camera movements towards the direction you’re aiming. Use this mode when circling around a subject or when making several dynamic camera movements while following a subject.
- Horizontal Follow – Keeps the camera locked on a subject while moving the gimbal. This mode replicates movements similar to those of a jib or slider.
- Locked-Down – Provides smooth movement based on where you move the camera horizontally. Use this mode for dynamic panning movements around corners. Wide gimbal cage also allows for larger setups that traditional gimbals cannot always handle.
- 45 Degree Roll Motor Offset – The 3XDs roll motor is positioned at a 45-degree offset. This allows the operator to see the cameras rear LCD screen and have greater ability to frame and compose their shot. Pan / Tilt / Zoom with 360 degree rotation for all axes.
- Mounts to a Boompole, Tripod, or Monopod – The underside of the Benro 3XD handle has a 3/8-16 threaded hole for mounting the stabilizer to a tripod. This allows you to connect the camera at a particular spot while still using the various modes such as Pan track or Lock mode.
- Which cameras are compatible : SONY A7/9, RX & Panasonic GH4/5/5S, Canon 5D2/3/4