Start searching through your cupboards and boxes for your old Polaroid 600 camera because the film is back! Fresh from the Impossible laboratories and production machines in the original Polaroid factory in Enschede we are proudly bringing back a completely new formula colour instant film for Polaroid 600 cameras.
The new Impossible PX-680 film for Polaroid 600 cameras has a unique vintage look and feel to the photo. Bringing back the true essence of instant photography with the excitement of variable results and not knowing what you've taken until the development process is complete. This film is perfect for those seeking a vintage finish to their photos with an emotion and feeling that can only be achieved through a Polaroid instant photograph.
The PX680 film Specifications:
- 8 Exposures per pack
- Film Speed: ISO 600
- Type: Colour Integral Instant Film for Polaroid 600 cameras.
- Format: 4 x 4.1 in. (10.2 x 10.3 cm)
- Image Area: 3.5 x 2.9 in. (9.0 x 7.3 cm)
- Finish: Glossy
- Development: 30 - 40 minutes approximately at 70F (21C)
- Battery: Built in, long lasting battery to power up the camera and flash
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 13 March, 2013.